All State Application Instructions
As per Eastman Theatre, all students participating in All-State Ensemble performances will
need to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination (including available boosters)
** Please make potential All-State students and their parents aware of this. **
- Each teacher (director of performance group ONLY) must enter their own students’ applications.
- Do NOT mail applications to Festival Host. Applications are electronic ONLY.
- Print a copy for your records and if your supervisor asks to see a copy.
- Do NOT make DUPLICATE applications for a single adjudication. After an application is completed, you can go back in and edit it.
- To complete an application, you will need to know:
- Member ID (DO NOT use leading zeros when entering your ID number)
- Home Zip Code
- School County, District, Building
- Type of Application
- Jazz Ensemble – Instrumental
- Jazz Ensemble – Vocal
- Winds and Percussion
- Instrument/Vocal Part
- Festival Site
- Name (spelled correctly)
- Home Address
- Current Grade in School
Please note that your student will not be eligible for selection to All-State until:
- The online application form is completed.
- The student is registered for the festival and participates in the adjudication.
- The school participation fee has been paid.
If you need assistance contact Stuart Rauch email@example.com, 516-997-7200 x11 (9am-noon).
Click here for application: All-State Application