NYSSMA 2020 Cyber Summit
Thursday – Saturday — December 3 – 5
(Recorded Sessions will be available through February 21, 2021)
Thursday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Friday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Active Members – $95
Retired members – $0
NAfME Collegiate Members – $20
- Cyber Summit Brochure
- Online Registration – ALL registrations must be processed online.
- You will need your 9 digit NAfME Member Number and expiration date to register.
- Your NAfME membership MUST BE ACTIVE at the time of the conference in order to register. If your membership expires prior to December 3, renew before registering. The membership will extend for 1 year. (See below)
- Credit Card Payment
- On the payment page click credit card and follow the prompts.
- Check (personal or school)
- On the payment page click check. The check must be received by the NYSSMA Office no later than November 24th or your registration may be cancelled. Be sure to include your name on the check.
- School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order must be received by the NYSSMA Office by November 24th or your registration may be cancelled. Be sure to include your name on the purchase order. POs can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Confirmations
- You will receive an email confirming your registration is being processed.
- You will receive a second email once your membership has been verified.
- PRESENTERS need to contact Stuart Rauch (email@example.com) for a link to register.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- NYSSMA/NAfME Online Membership Link (Renew/Join)
- If you need to join or renew your membership, do so prior to registering for the summit.
- Best way to renew or join is online by credit card. This activates membership immediately.
- If using a purchase order or check, NAfME only processes membership within a week after receiving the check.
- 2020 NYSSMA Cyber Summit Brochure (PDF – 3 MB)