2023 NAfME Eastern Division Conference Registration
Managed by NYSSMA® (New York State School Music Association)
Rochester, New York
Thursday – Sunday, April 13 – 16
Onsite Registration Hours
Thursday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 4:15 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – Noon
- Online Registration– ALL registrations must be processed online or onsite.
DO NOT CHOOSE TO OPT-OUT OF EMAILS
AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE UPDATES!
- You will need your 9 digit NAfME Member Number and expiration date to register.
- Your NAfME membership MUST BE ACTIVE in order to register. If your membership is inactive, renew before registering. (See below)
- Credit Card Payment
- On the payment page click credit card and follow the prompts.
- Check (personal or school)
- On the payment page click check. The check should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration. Be sure to include your name on the check. If registering after March 17th, bring your check to the conference registration desk.
- School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration. Be sure to include your name on the P.O. If registering after March 17th, bring your Purchase Order to the conference registration desk.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- Lodging – You MUST register for the conference prior to booking your hotel or your hotel reservation will not be accepted.
- NAfME Online Membership Link (Renew/Join)
- NAfME Membership – do so prior to registering for the conference.
- Need your Member ID and/or Expiration Date?
- Call NAfME Membership – 703-860-4000 x1
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY – Through March 17 – $30.00 fee.
After March 17 – NO REFUNDS
- Eastern Division Brochure 104 (PDF – 359 KB)