New York State Virtual Summer Music Conference 2021
Sunday – Tuesday — August 15 – 18, 2021
(Recorded Sessions will be available through October 31, 2021)
- Summer Conference Brochure
- Online Registration – ALL registrations must be processed online or onsite.
- You will need your 9-digit NAfME Member ID and expiration date to register.
- Your NAfME or Affiliate membership MUST BE ACTIVE at the time of the conference in order. If your membership expires prior to the conference, renew before registering. The membership will extend for 1 year from its current expiration date. (See below)
- Credit Card Payment
▪ On the payment page click credit card and follow the prompts.
- Check (personal or school)
▪ On the payment page click check. The check needs to be mailed to the NYSSMA office by August 6th or your registration may be cancelled. Be sure to include your name with the check.
- School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order needs to be mailed to the NYSSMA Office by August 6th or your registration may be cancelled. Be sure to include your name with the P.O.
- Email Confirmations
- You will receive an email confirming your registration is being processed.
- You will receive a second email once your membership has been verified.
- PRESENTERS need to contact their chairperson or Stuart Rauch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a link to register.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- If you need to join or renew your membership, do so prior to registering for the conference.
- Best way to renew or join is online by credit card. This activates membership immediately.
- If using a purchase order or check, NAfME only processes membership within a week after receiving the check.
- SC 2021 Brochure (PDF – 4 MB)