NYSSMA 2022 Winter Conference
Thursday – Sunday — December 1 – 4
Rochester, New York
TI:ME/Technology Pre-Conference, Thursday, December 1 (8:15 AM – 2:30 PM)
Included in Full Conference Registration
Full Conference begins at 4:15 PM
|TYPE OF REGISTRATION||Until 15-Nov||After 15-Nov|
|Full Conference Active Members||$190||$230|
|Full Conference Retired Members||$0||$0|
|Full Conference Collegiate Members||$45||$45|
|One Day Active Members||$110||$135|
- Online Registration– ALL registrations must be processed online or onsite.
- You will need your 9 digit NAfME Member Number and expiration date to register.
- Your NAfME membership MUST BE ACTIVE at the time of the conference in order to register.
If your membership expires prior to December 4, renew before registering. The membership will extend for one year. (See below)
- Credit Card Payment
- On the payment page click credit card and follow the prompts.
- Check (personal or school)
- On the payment page click check. The check should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration. Be sure to include your name on the check.
- School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration. Be sure to include your name on the P.O.
- PRESENTERS need to contact Stuart Rauch (email@example.com) for a link to register.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to:
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- Lodging – You MUST register for the conference prior to booking your hotel or your hotel reservation will not be accepted.
- Book Online NYSSMA Winter Conference Hotel Reservations
- Lodging Request Form – Mail to DePrez Travel Bureau – DO NOT MAIL TO NYSSMA
- NYSSMA/NAfME Online Membership Link (Renew/Join)
- NYSSMA/NAfME Membership – do so prior to registering for the conference.
- Don’t know your primary email or member ID – email or call
Stuart Rauch, firstname.lastname@example.org, 516-997-7200 x11 (9am – noon).
- Don’t’ know your NAfME password, contact NAfME Membership – 703-860-4000 x1 (9am – 5pm).
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY – Through November 15 – $30.00 fee.
After November 15 – NO REFUNDS
- WC.2022 Brochure (PDF – 3 MB)