- Music Academy of Garden City
- Garden City
- Based on Experience and Education
- Posted On:
- November 14, 2017
The Music Academy of Garden City is looking for a voice teacher to teach private lessons and group classes. The Music Academy is Long Island’s premier private music school. Work in a friendly atmosphere surrounded by professionals at our new, clean, fully equipped studio in Garden City on Long Island, just minutes from the Nassau Blvd train station. Our staff is comprised of public and private school teachers, professional musicians with touring and recording experience, college professors, and more.
All applicants must:
- hold a Bachelors Degree in music (Masters a plus)
- have teaching experience
- have experience in classical as well as Broadway and and other contemporary styles
- have experience with NYSSMA preparation
- have basic piano skills (intermediate or advanced piano skills preferred)
All applicants should be comfortable accompanying their students on piano and able to teach beginner to advanced students in classical and contemporary styles. In addition, we are looking for someone who is friendly, patient, kind, and enjoys working with kids of all ages.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected], ATTN: Peter Coco. If your resume passes our initial screening process, we will contact you. Salary is based on experience and education.