- South Seneca Central School
- Ovid, NY
- competitive based on years experience
- Posted On:
- March 8, 2019
DescriptionSouth Seneca has an award winning music program spanning many years. We are searching for a dedicated and creative teacher to fill a retirement for our middle and high school band, jazz band, drum line, and marching band. We are 20 miles south of Geneva and 20 miles north of Ithaca, in the heart of the Finger Lakes. The Finger Lakes area is a wonderful place to live and work, and our school is filled with caring and innovative adults. We welcome your interest.
- Certification as prescribed in NYS
- Familiarity with NYS learning standards
- Creative and collaborative problem solver
- Positive, professional attitude and work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with all members of the school community
How to Apply
Apply through OLAS Website (www.olasjobs.org/central) and attach cover letter, resume, and at least three current letters of recommendation by April 22, 2019.