NYSSMA 2018 Winter Conference
Thursday – Sunday — November 29 – December 2, 2018
TI:ME Pre-Conference Thursday, November 29
Rochester, New York
- Online Registration – ALL registrations must be processed online or onsite.
o You will need your 9 digit NAfME Member ID and expiration date to register.
o Your NAfME membership MUST BE ACTIVE at the time of the conference in order to register. If your membership expires prior to the conference, renew before registering. The membership will extend for 1 year. (See below)
o Credit Card Payment
- On the payment page click credit card and follow the prompts.
- Checks and Purchase Orders may be used for online registration until November 8th. After that register at the conference. Bring check or purchase order with you.
o Check (personal or school)
- On the payment page click check. The check MUST be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration or your registration will be cancelled. Be sure to include your name and registration ID.
o School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order MUST be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration or your registration will be cancelled. Be sure to include your name and registration ID.
- PRESENTERS need to contact their chairperson or Stuart Rauch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a link to register.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- NYSSMA/NAfME Online Membership Link (Renew/Join)
- If you need to join or renew your membership, do so prior to registering for the conference.
- All NYS Teachers have a primary emailand password (usually your 9 digit member ID)
- Don’t know your primary email or member ID? – email or call Stuart Rauch, email@example.com, 516-997-7200 x11 (9am – noon).
- Member-Brochure-2018 (PDF – 3 MB)