NYSSMA 2019 Winter Conference
Thursday – Sunday — December 5 – 8
TI:ME/Technology Pre-Conference, Thursday, December 5 (9:15 AM – 4:15 PM)
Included in Full Conference Registration
Full Conference begins at 4:15 PM
Rochester, New York
- Online Registration – ALL registrations must be processed online or onsite.
- You will need your 9 digit NAfME Member Number and expiration date to register.
- Your NAfME membershipMUST BE ACTIVEat the time of the conference in order to register. If your membership expires prior to December 8, renew before The membership will extend for 1 year. (See below)
- Credit Card Payment
- On the payment page click credit cardand follow the prompts.
- Check (personal or school)
- On the payment page click check. The check should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online registration. Be sure to include your name and registration ID.
- School Purchase Order
- On the payment page click purchase order. The purchase order should be received by the NYSSMA Office within two weeks of your online. Be sure to include your name and registration ID.
- PRESENTERS need to contact Stuart Rauch (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a link to register.
Mail Checks and Purchase Orders to
New York State School Music Association
718 The Plain Road
Westbury, NY 11590-5956
- NYSSMA/NAfME Online Membership Link (Renew/Join)
- If you need to join or renew your membership, do so prior to registering for the conference.
- Don’t know your primary email or member ID – email or call Stuart Rauch, email@example.com, 516-997-7200 x11 (9am – noon).
- Don’t’ know your NAfME password, contact NAfME Membership – 703-860-4000 (9am – 5pm).